- Cleanup and some shader fixes for AMD cards (thx to Berserker)
- Add particles to reflection pass
Update q2xp0.pkx and win32 release archive
This update include in to Mod DB release
- screen space local reflections for water & slime
- screen space ambient occlusion
- motion blur
- radiosity normal mapping with high resolution lightmaps (vanilla Q2 & Reckoning)
- fake sub-surface scattering for monster skin
- complete vanilla Q2 relight
- static VBO-IBO optimizations
- improved light editor
Download win binaries here, and update media here for vanilla & Xatrix . Linux path not tested (sorry)
- Use clean install, don’t use old Q2XP paks or game config!!!
- Win8 users with Creative Audigy or X-Fi cards should use software OpenAL audio device (select in options menu)
- New build is very hard for video cards. Use geforce 660Ti or higher class cards with 2GB VRam (for 1080p with max engine settings).
- Engine can work in simple mode (radiosity normal mapping + dynamic & styled lights only). For this mode set lightmap & specular multipliers to 1.0 (r_lightmapScale & r_ambientSpecularScale cvars correspondingly). For PPL mode, set to 0.5 & 0.3.
- The Reckoning has new lightmaps only, no retexture or relight.
- SSAO crush after video restart. Restart engine for fix.
Temporarily delayed because level relight do myself, “one person”.
Add – motion blur, cone step parallax, volumetic fog, relight ~90% of levels
and forgot something, real life is very tense, hehehe
Forgive me or kill this or that bastard?
realtime lava surfaces shading
updated depth of field autofocus
888 – hail happy holocaust q2dm3 deathmatch
- Add materials for grass and rocks textures
- Dof autofocus
- Bloom use simple tonemap algoritm
- Cleanup and optimize some stages
- Fix linux path
- Fix msaa an remove csaa modes
- Update fxaa to v3.11 (recommend for usage)
update windows binaries here
update q2xp pak here
For linux users – update relight and glsl shaders from snv repository
- massive bug fixes
- added the experimental ability to run on intel cards – create shortcut “quake2xp.exe +r_allowIntel 1″
- unit2 relight
- To remove demos change default.cfg in q2xp0.pkx – find // DEMO STUFF and change lines below to
alias d1 “demomap idlog.cin ; set nextserver d2″
alias d2 “menu_main ; set nextserver d1″
download binaries here
- New render path with full dynamic lighting-shadowing (aka doom3)
- Three render types – old lightmaping, old lightmaps with dynamic ppl light, full per pixel lighting-shadowing (required relight file)
- In game light editor can create sphere, ellipse and cone lights with cubemap light filters (optional)
- Shader gamma ramp (brightness, contrast, saturation)
- Adaptive vertical sync
- More adds and fixes
Release contain only unit1 relight (base1-2-3-train)
- Update q2xp0.pkx from here
- Download and unpak last binaries
- Remove your config and q2xp cache pack
- Play it